Lexington ISD Workers Compensation coverage is with Claims Administrative Services, Inc. 1 800 765 2412.
- Notify your immediate supervisor.
- You are permitted by the Workers' Compensation Act to choose any doctor that accepts workers compensation insurance.
- In you need medical attention, Claims Administrative has made arrangements with:
Scott & White 300 University Blvd., Round Rock, Texas 78665 or
Scott & White 1600 University Drive East, College Station, Texas 77840
- Many clinics are open extended hours for your convenience.
- For urgent care needs after clinic hours, you may proceed directly to the nearest hospital ER.
- In emergency situations you should immediately seek treatment from the nearest qualified facility or provider.
- Injured Worker Checklist Please print, read and follow recommendations.
- View Optimum Care file below for Prescription Information for Workers' Compensation - mymatrixx
- If your injury requires you to be off of work for more than seven days, please complete the Employee Election Form and submit to the payroll office.
Employers First Report of Injury Regardless if employee will seek immediate medical attention, we need information on file.
Employee's Injury Report Regardless if your injury will require immediate medical attention, please complete this form and submit to your supervisor.