Due to recent events with the increased number of coronavirus cases throughout the state of Texas, Lexington ISD has decided to suspend summer strength and conditioning camp. This closure will begin immediately and will last through July 12, 2020. During this closure we will monitor the coronavirus situation closely. This closure is just out of precaution, and it is important to note that no Lexington ISD student athlete or Lexington ISD coach has tested positive for the coronavirus. Our primary focus here at Lexington ISD is to keep our student athletes and coaches safe, so at this time we have decided that shutting down is in their best interest. We are tentatively planning to reopen July 13, 2020. If we are able to return to workouts on July 13, 2020 we will return using the same schedule that we were using before the closure occurred.