Lexington vs Van Alstyne
Thursday, November 21st
1:00pm, at Garland ISD's Curtis Culwell Center
- Student Single Day (ages 2-18)$7.00
- Adult Single Day$12.00
- 2-Day Tournament Pass (Wednesday/Thursday; Thursday/Saturday; Friday/Saturday)$20.00
- Coaches All-Tournament Pass (must show ID)$25.00
- All-Tournament Pass$30.00
Advanced ticket purchases are now available for online purchase here.
- No purses, backpacks or diaper bags
- No video cameras or cameras with lenses greater than 6"
- No flags, signs or banners
- No outside food or beverages
- No noisemakers
- No umbrellas
- No balloons
- No weapons
- No animals (excluding certified service animals)
- No flowers
- No smoking/E-Cigs
- No wrapped gifts
All carried items and entrants are subject to search. Prohibited items must be returned to the owner’s car or discarded. Any unlawful items are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such item is subject to arrest. Items left at the door will be discarded.Live Streaming
Using live streaming sites including Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live to stream the game is strictly prohibited and in direct violation of the UIL’s agreement with its broadcast partners. Please notify media, fans and parents of this policy.
Post-Game. Below are the directions for teams to meet with their parents and fans following their match. It is important that each team goes to their assigned area to meet after the contest.
- Home Team: After the game, the home team will exit the court and head up the tunnel to their locker room. After they meet they will need to exit the locker room with all their equipment and head down the tunnel to the arena floor. Once they are back on the floor they will go up section 109 and meet their fans on the concourse by the windows (at the top of the stairs and across from the t-shirt vendor). The bus driver will then be instructed to pick them up at the East Entrance
- Visiting Team: After the game, the visiting team will exit the court head to their locker room from the back dock. After they meet they will need to exit the locker room with all their equipment and head back to the arena floor the same way the exited the court. Once they are back on the floor they will go up section 100 and meet their fans on the concourse by the West Entrance (at sections 105/106). The bus driver will then be instructed to pick them up at the West Entrance.