LISD Parents - New Meal Delivery Schedule Until May 21
Monday & Thursday <> 10:00-Noon
Blue VFD & LES Cafeteria
Attention LISD Parents: In an effort to assist in this time of closure, LISD will be offering breakfast and lunch on Monday & Thursday Starting the Week of April 27th at the following locations for ALL LISD Students:
- Lexington Elementary Cafeteria
- Blue Volunteer Fire Department
These meals are provided by the National School Lunch Program and our LISD District Funds.
If you have questions please contact the school at 979-773-3018 (Phone or Text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Constantly Changing Supply and availability we will no longer be able to provide a menu ahead of time.
Please Observe Safe Food Temperatures
- Please wash your hands with warm water and soap before handling food
- Pick up or receive the food hot….. Enjoy eating within 2 hours
- Be certain that you keep hot foods hot (above 140F) or cold (41F or below) until it is served
- Reheating of food needs to be done as quickly as possible (within 2 hours) to a temperature of 165F
- If food has been sitting at room temperature for not more than 2 hours, refrigerate it or reheat it to 165F. If food has been sitting out for longer than 2 hours, throw it out.
Texans Can Call 211 option 6 for Additional COVID-19 Resources, including Meal Locations